I’m going to keep this simple as possible.
Comments are moderated. This means that I get to read what you post before it shows up. As a result, I can censor certain, not-so-family-friendly words, and completely block spammers who post a bunch of gibberish in hopes of getting a few free hits to their website. However, a useful and informative comment relative to the post for free hits is definitely welcomed here.
Comment Moderation Follows these rules.
- Links in the comments that have nothing to do with the post will be marked as spam.
- Comments that have nothing to do with the post will be marked as spam.
- Links on comments that connect to porn, or any adult-related sites will be marked as spam.
- Links to videos that are related, but are not family friendly will be edited. I’m going to assume that you meant well, but I will keep this site family friendly.
- Website links listed in your information that contain porn or adult related content will be deleted.
That’s about all that I can think of. Use common sense, be respectful, think family friendly, and I won’t have to add to the rules.